What to do while **everyone else** is at Pole Expo
If you’re like me, it seems like the entire rest of the pole world is at Pole Expo in Las Vegas right now.
My social media feeds are bursting at the seams with pictures of pole celebrities, video clips, merch….and this is me:
It’s enough to make a pole dancer blue, blue, blue! What to do to pass the time???
- Watch the clarinet “wiggle” pole video. If you haven’t seen it, you should. It’s easy to find. Search “clarinet pole wiggle” and you’ll get dozens of hits. Clarinet wiggle dude took the internet world by STORM.
- See how many shoulder mounts [or inverts, or fireman spins, or whatever] I can do in a row.
- Watch videos of Eva Bembo or Olga Koda and wonder what planets they are really from, because Earth People do. not. move. like. that.
- Practice handstands.
- Watch this week’s new pole videos on YouTube.
- Find new pole friends on Facebook and instagram.
- Scour iTunes/Spotify/Pandora/etc for new pole music.
- Choreograph dream routines to that new pole music.
- Catch up on all the haps at Pole Dance Bloggers Association and of course United Pole Artists!!!
What do you do to entertain yourself during big pole events (if you’re not at said event, that is!)?