US Aerial is Looking for Interns!
U.S. Aerial is looking for interns! We are an official 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to raising the profile of aerial dance in America, with a goal to make it easier to sustain a career as a professional aerialist in the United States. The positions below will be official position that will last at least through June 2016, be posted on our website, and will look great on your resume! POSITIONS AVAILABLE Marketing Associate:
- Newsletters (MailChimp; 1 position available)
- Website Updates (Squarespace; 1 position available)
- Social Media (Facebook; 1 position available)
Event Planning Associate: (3 positions available)
- Organize a U.S. Aerial fundraiser at your studio, anywhere in the world!
- Option to join the official team for the ‘big event’ May 13, 14, 15, 2016!
- Represent U.S. Aerial and be an integral part of the competitors experience
Networking & Development Associate:(3 positions available)
- Raise awareness about the U.S. Aerial Championships
- Reach out to professional aerialists, studios, schools, etc.
- Outreach for sponsorships
- Work with U.S. Aerial partners such as UPA.tv, Rose Nagelberg Theater, etc.
- Chance to influence the U.S. Aerial brand!
- Work from anywhere, on your schedule!
- Gain experience in event planning, marketing, fundraising, networking, and running a business.
- Attend monthly meetings (can attend in person, or online) to discuss U.S. Aerial strategy and learn tips & tricks.
- Earn a percentage of all donations & sponsorships you secure for the U.S. Aerial, Inc.
- All donations, sponsorships, and funds go directly to benefit aerialists
- Passion for aerial dance
- Desire to gain experience as outlined above
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, but please describe any relevant experience.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please explain what role you prefer, and why.