The Waller’s of Oz – The Plot Thickens….
Its been a year since to cancellation of the Australian Camp and most of the attendees are still left angry and without refunds. So what’s the current situation? Read all about the latest developments here. The last email correspondence to the Pole Camp attendees was on 17th April 2015, which addressed the process of receiving a refund. This is a copy of the email from Sabria Waller: “Dear (attendee name) As you are all aware and thanks for those who have sent emails of support; whom haven’t attempted to speculate on the seriousness of my health, I have been and continue to be very unwell. I have chosen to send this information in an email to each personally given some claims of not receiving them in the past. Gary has attempted to support me in communicating as best he can although had become a target to the ill feelings of those who feel attacking us will get a result sooner than allowing the course that was set which would of brought resolve by now. As stated in all correspondence APCC refunds are to be completed and in the shortest possible time frame, given we have now had to change the course to get it achieved. In short the facts as follows:
- Not withstanding the cancellation of the event costs were incurred and were expected to be paid. (costs were incurred and paid leading up to the event).
- The completion of refunds has been detrimentally affected from Day 1 by the attacks on our personal character our business capacity, by speculation slander and defamation. Regardless of your opinion how does any person who is waiting for a refund expect us to be able to achieve that by setting out to destroy the very avenues that we have to get it done. In turn, time and resources are been wasted on slander and defamation attacks, affecting that very capacity (eg attorneys).
- Constant attack and destruction of capacity will do nothing but destroy the capability of getting this complete. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET A REFUND not just certain individuals. And thank you to the ones that have been more than understanding and patient and incredibly supportive.
- As a point ,a scam-artist actually makes money not looses money as a minority have labeled myself and my family. The attacks have been so detrimental in their overall affect that has left us no choice but to hold those accountable and pursue our personal and civil lawful rights.
COURSE OF RESOLVE (something scammers don’t do)
- Due to the delay although some dont deserve it due to the affect of their actions and the following affect of timing and capability of refunds there are many who do for their support. All APCC refunds will receive a 5% interest payment (includes any APCC purchase).
- This will be back dated to the date of the event. This does not include any claims through external facilities(which some already have done and are still trying to claim from us – I call that double dipping) meaning Paypal, Bank Credits, Ezi debit etc as this is causing an administrative nightmare the very reason the credit form was put into place.
- Timing – the 45days was clearly stated from the return of the credit form, however now delayed by the overall affects of the personal attacks as stated above. Also due to my health the administration has been difficult to manage. We anticipate at the very latest 60 – 90days from the date of this email.
If you give us a chance and capability of refunds it will be done regardless of the delays, but if you keep attacking us and our capability not only will you take it our of our hands but you will destroy it completely. I will try and respond to emails timely but please understand I am still undergoing treatment and will respond however will not respond to any public or media attacks which are being forwarded to our attorney. Regards Sabrina Waller ALL RIGHTS RESERVED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF APCC” We have been in contact with MANY of the attendees and many have not received any of the above stated. The only people to receive refunds are those who disputed it with their credit card companies. People have also tried to contact the Waller’s through the various email address they have had, and they have bounced back. An interesting development that was emailed to us from a source, are pictures obtained on Facebook (which is a public platform) of Sabrina Waller, on May 27th 2015. There is also a picture on June 13th 2015 of Sabria smiling toward the camera. As a scare tactic, the Waller’s issued us Cease & Desist letters on 16th July 2015. This was done to remove all past article on UPA and discontinue writing any future article’s regarding the cancellation of the Pole Camp. We will continue to investigate and report on our findings until this matter has been resolved. Another development in speaking with attendees was in relation to the Waller’s former business, which we discussed in a previous article named Platinum Stages Australia-Oceania. The person we spoke to, lets call her Dorothy, made an order to Platinum Stages Australia-Oceania for 4 x permanent brass 45mm poles totaling over $3,500. Dorothy paid the invoice in December 2014, which was about a month before the cancellation of the Pole Camp, but never received the poles! Upon speaking with a representative at Platinum Stages USA, we can confirm that the Waller’s were NEVER an authorized re-seller of Platinum Poles, in Australia or anywhere else in the world! Another source, let’s call her Glinda, informed us of a business the Waller’s currently operate in Denver, Colorado named Petsicles. A simple Google search directed us to the Better Business Bureau website to this page http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/pet-supplies-and-foods-retail/petsicle-in-thornton-co-90170655 Scrolling through the page we came across a complaint that was recorded against Petsicles. This image shows the details of the complaint. http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/pet-supplies-and-foods-retail/petsicle-in-thornton-co-90170655/Complaints#breakdown A business has the opportunity to respond to a complaint. As you can see in the image below, the business failed to respond to the dispute. http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/pet-supplies-and-foods-retail/petsicle-in-thornton-co-90170655/Complaints#breakdown As we continue to investigate this matter, feel free to contact us if you have any information regarding the Waller’s and any of their business dealings, whether it is pole related or not. All information provided is done in complete confidence and your privacy is important to us. Read our past article here: