Phuket Instructor Training Camp
November 25 @ 7:00 pm - November 30 @ 11:30 am$1615
* Master Trainer: Justine McLucas (IPC Instructor of the Year Nominee 2013 & 2015, Founder of Ecole de Pole studios)
* 5 nights POLE & SPA package in 5 Star Luxury Accommodation (Ayara Kamala Spa Resort, Phuket – Luxury Honeymoon Resorts WINNER 2017 in the World Luxury Hotel Awards) prices below are in AUD!
* NO ACCOMMODATION PACKAGES available (book your own hotel if on a budget!)
* 25-30 Nov 2018
(why not stay a couple extra nights in Phuket after certification, then join us for the main Pole Retreat with Anastasia, Miss Filly, Justine & Jenny 2-7 Dec too? Have a couple nights in Patong or near the beach or contact Ayara for a special rate to stay on for the extra two nights in between the two camps!)
* Airport Transfers included (round trip)
* Single, Twin or Triple share available (Double for those wanting to share a bed – ideal for couples if you are bringing your partner, but also big enough to share a bed with a friend they are KING size beds! – or if you bring a friend or your mum (we had 5 mum’s come with their daughters in 2017 to the main pole retreat and they had a blast!) ) – choose NON POLER PACKAGE for your chosen room type, plus your own poler DOUBLE room package)
* ROOMS (in order of lowest to highest price, as shown in this order in the icons for booking below):
- Deluxe Ocean View 42sqm (TRIPLE or TWIN only for polers)
- Grand Thai Ocean View Spa 80sqm (TRIPLE, TWIN, DOUBLE, SINGLE & Non poler options available)
- Deluxe Opening onto a semi-private Pool (an extra pool only shared by 4 rooms) 63sqm (TRIPLE, TWIN, DOUBLE, SINGLE & Non poler options available)
* Approx 25 hours training/ theory & practical sessions over 5 days (first classes on Mon 26 Nov, so arrive anytime Sunday check in, hang by the pool, until our Meet & Greet Sun night. Classes will finish about 10am on Friday, leaving you time to have one last champagne brekky at the resort before checking out!)
*All 3 of the EDP Instructor Training Course Manuals in PDF:
- Beginners includes over 80 pages of theory and anatomy chapters, with over 60 tricks, conditioning & flexibility exercises.
- Intermediate includes over 110 pages of theory and anatomy chapters, with over 80 tricks, conditioning & flexibility exercises.
- Advanced includes over 130 pages of theory and anatomy chapters, with over 110 tricks, conditioning & flexibility exercises.
* More details on the course criteria, benefits, outlines, recognised insurance association with DanceSurance Australia for graduates and more general certification info, can be found on Justine’s Instructor Training Course PAGE https://www.justinemclucas.com/instructortraining/
* Welcome Bag & Gift
* On Site Pole studio in the fitness centre of the Resort (with FLOOR TO CEILING FIXED POLES over 3.1m tall and complete floor to ceiling mirrors too!)
* Complimentary Bottled Water at the studio for all students every day, all day
* Small class – one group of a maximum of 14 only will be accepted on this exclusive week of instructor training!
* You will complete the Beginners training certificate with theory & practical exams and worksheets first, so will be suitably ready to then go onto the Intermediate, then Advanced coursework. We suggest your own pole ability should be of a good Intermediate level, with solid inversions under your belt – to get the most out of the entire week – you don’t have to physically DO all the Advanced moves to participate in the Advanced part of the instructor training course – (for instance not everyone was able to Phoenix from the last intake of advanced participants, but they now know how to break it down and work on it so they understand the move and how to teach it as they themselves will progress and be able to work on it, and eventually then relay that information from the course to their students, so you can use the manuals and the knowledge to progress until you are that level and then to teach those moves down the track once you are teaching at the higher levels too)
* Welcome Drinks, Cold Towels & Welcome Thai Garland on arrival
* Breakfast included daily (a la carte & Buffet – an incredible luxurious buffet, including champagne breakfast every day if your heart so desires!!)
* 15% off the food & beverage menu at the resort’s top notch Cradle restaurant throughout the week, as well as 15% off juices & smoothie’s from the Juice Bar during camp!
* Free Wifi
* Spa Package (90mins) included for EVERY student:
- Herbal Foot Bath +
- Option 1: 90 mins oil massage of your choice: Aromatic, Swedish, Balinese, Hawaiian, Essence of the Earth, Thai or
- Option 2: 60 mins oil massage of your choice + 30 mins mini facial +
- Herbal Tea
* Free Shuttle available throughout the day to and from the resort (for no accommodation participants as well) to nearby Kamala Town/Beach to visit local Thai restaurants, the beach, shops and markets (5-10mins in the shuttle) – we will organise a few midday lunches and beach visits as well as an outing in Patong to experience some fun nightlife in Phuket in famous Bangla Road to see the pole dancers (you might even like to get up and dance on the amazing 5m pole!)