Apply to be a UPA Coach
Before applying, read this check list:
- You must have been poling for at least 10 years.
- You must be actively working in the pole dance industry (including but not limited to strip clubs, studios, associations, events, brands.
- This program is not one on one private coaching for obtaining new tricks or improving on movement in the form of facetime, in person privates or Skype.
- This program is designed to life coach mentees into the next level, overcoming hurdles, making connections, creating building blocks for their futures.
- The only type of physical coaching would be in the form of feedback from videos provided by the mentee. (preparing for a competition, major performance, etc)
- Before approving any applications, the UPA Manager (AMD) will want to do a phone call with you.
- We are looking for strong communication skills, strong listening skills and a full understanding of the pole community and industry as a whole.