Pole Dancer Suffers Severe Burns

Pole Dancer Suffers Severe Burns

Pole Dancer Suffers Severe Burns

On the 10th of July, while in Chicago to judge a pole dancing competition, Jo Robinson – a pole studio owner and aerial artist from Northern Ireland – “suffered severe burns on her face, chest, hands, lungs, throat, nose and even her eyeballs” (Hartley-Parkinson; Metro.co.uk).

Jo Robinson suffered burns across her body after she used camping oil instead of paraffin (Picture: Cascade News)

Jo pictured before the accident which happened while she was judging a pole-dancing competition in Chicago (Picture: Cascade News)

FROM JOHN JEFFAY AT CASCADE NEWS LTD 0161 660 8087 / 07771 957773 john@cascadenews.co.uk / www.cascadenews.co.uk
Syndicated for Sunday World, Ireland
with pix Jo in display before the accident
A FIRE-BREATHER suffered horrific injuries when an impromptu demo went catastrophically wrong.
Jo Robinson suffered severe burns on her face, chest, hands, lungs, throat nose and even her EYEBALLS.
She took a mouthful of camping oil, instead of paraffin, which ignited on her body, rather than away from it.


Jo is expected to make a full recovery from her burns but faces a medical bill of $24,000 (Picture: Cascade)

The accident occurred when she was attempting to demonstrate fire breathing for friends and used camping oil instead of paraffin.

Read more HERE

Ref Site: www.metro.co.uk

Date released: 14 August 2017


For more of the latest pole news click here!


United Pole Artists Pole News is a place where news from around the world regarding pole dancing is shared.  UPA and UPA Bloggers write and/or gather news and stories for you so you don’t miss a thing.  Have something to add to this story? You do not need to be signed in to leave a comment. Let us know your thoughts on these stories. We would love to hear from you!


News, articles, blog entries and/or other stories do not necessarily reflect the opinion of United Pole Artists LLC.  



Create Account

Log In Your Account