On the 10th of July, while in Chicago to judge a pole dancing competition, Jo Robinson – a pole studio owner and aerial artist from Northern Ireland – “suffered severe burns on her face, chest, hands, lungs, throat, nose and even her eyeballs” (Hartley-Parkinson; Metro.co.uk).
Jo Robinson suffered burns across her body after she used camping oil instead of paraffin (Picture: Cascade News)
Jo pictured before the accident which happened while she was judging a pole-dancing competition in Chicago (Picture: Cascade News)
Jo is expected to make a full recovery from her burns but faces a medical bill of $24,000 (Picture: Cascade)
The accident occurred when she was attempting to demonstrate fire breathing for friends and used camping oil instead of paraffin.
Read more HERE
Ref Site: www.metro.co.uk
Date released: 14 August 2017
For more of the latest pole news click here!
United Pole Artists Pole News is a place where news from around the world regarding pole dancing is shared. UPA and UPA Bloggers write and/or gather news and stories for you so you don’t miss a thing. Have something to add to this story? You do not need to be signed in to leave a comment. Let us know your thoughts on these stories. We would love to hear from you!
News, articles, blog entries and/or other stories do not necessarily reflect the opinion of United Pole Artists LLC.