We’ve all experienced it. A pole video is posted and it goes viral and you get tagged a million times amongst other things.
Here’s the 11 things that pole dancers go through when a pole video goes viral:
- Scream with joy! Yay!!! A new viral video to shut the haters up!
2. You stop everything to watch the video
3. You repost it in every pole group you’re part of, your studio page and anywhere else you can think of!
4. Then you realize what’s about to go down
5. Every. Single. Person you know from your high school teacher to the kid you went to preschool with that you haven’t spoken to since is tagging you in the video
6. Here we go again….
7. Then everyone starts posting it to your FB wall!
8. Seriously people! You don’t think I’ve seen this for the 8 millionth time in the past hour!?!?
9. Let’s not forget about all the PM’s that make us want to smash our phones
10. Then somehow a year later the video resurfaces and you go through it all over again!
11. Even though this shit can be annoying, you love all your friends that automatically think of you as soon as they see a pole video 🙂
Have something to add to this article? Drop a comment and let us know!
United Pole Artists is a place where news from around the world regarding pole dancing is shared. UPA and UPA Bloggers write and/or gather news and stories for you so you don’t miss a thing. Have something to add to this story? You do not need to be signed in to leave a comment. Let us know your thoughts on these stories. We would love to hear from you!
News, articles, blog entries and/or other stories do not necessarily reflect the opinion of United Pole Artists LLC.